- As of 01 July 2022 Mauritius accepts both vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers (irrespective of age) without any quarantine period required for arriving unvaccinated travellers.
- Note please that travellers who have tested positive for COVID within 7 days of their Mauritius holiday are not permitted to board a flight to Mauritius.
- All passengers travelling to Mauritius are required to submit a completed ALL IN ONE TRAVEL FORM to Immigration and Ministry of Health on arrival. It is strongly recommended that passengers complete the ALL IN ONE TRAVEL FORM in advance of departure from South Africa to avoid having to do this for each member of their party at the immigration desk.
THE JOURNEY THERE, AND BACK:
- Please visit the relevant airline website/s for information pertaining to your flights.
South African Airways
- Passengers who are in possession of a through-check multi-sector air ticket are to please note that the baggage policy of the international carrier applies. If the air ticket includes a stopover (more than 24 hours), the baggage policy applies per airline and per sector.
GETTING TO YOUR HOTEL, AND BACK TO THE AIRPORT:
- If you have booked transfers as part of your Beachcomber package, a Mautourco representative will guide you from the arrivals’ hall to the designated transfer vehicle.
ON ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL & DURING YOUR STAY:
- For more information regarding health and safety at your Beachcomber resort please click here.
- Although travel insurance is optional, it is our recommendation that no passenger travels abroad without adequate travel insurance cover.
- Beachcomber is unable to offer advice, nor consult, on matters pertaining to travel insurance, but we recommend that our passengers consider these insurers and speak directly to them for more information:
Bryte Insurance Company Limited
Travel Insurance Consultants
Important: All information and website links were correct at the time this information source was last updated. Clients need to re-check this information source within 5 days of departure to ensure no changes/updates have taken place. The responsibility remains that of the passenger to verify all information prior to travel . Last updated 06 Apr 2023 (V27).