Posted in News on Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa celebrated 50 years of elegance and excellence on Friday, 10 December 2021. To mark the event, Beachcomber Resorts & Hotels released a video clip that celebrates the history of this iconic resort in the Indian Ocean. This anniversary also kicks off the celebrations that will take place throughout 2022.
For more information, read the 50th-anniversary press release here.
The Beachcomber team and all our valued guests in South Africa would like to offer our very best wishes to the Trou aux Biches Beachcomber team on your golden anniversary!
With its idyllic stretch of beach, eco-consciousness, mesmerising sunsets and Mauritian charm and hospitality, generations of South African holidaymakers hold Trou aux Biches Beachcomber very close to their hearts. Part of the resort’s very special appeal is it’s unique bungalow-style accommodation which has remained unchanged over the years, in spite of an extensive rebuild in 2009/2010. The charm of Trou aux Biches Beachcomber, together with its five-star facilities, make it an unbeatable option for discerning guests.
• A leading eco-conscious resort on a legendary stretch of beach
• All-suite and all-villa resort
• Villas and beachfront suites offer swimming pools. The resort has over 100 pools!
• All other suites are set in six crescents each surrounding a central pool
• Most suites and all villas have an outdoor shower
• Six restaurants offer different cuisines and menus
• Serene spa in a private tropical setting
• Soft white sandy beach with breathtaking sunsets
• Choose to upgrade to the Escape Package, which includes lunch and drinks daily
• Privileged access to Mont Choisy Le Golf
• Complimentary kids and teens clubs
We look forward to celebrating with you throughout 2022.