Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa ***** Deluxe
The Suite Life
What makes the accommodation at this hotel so special is that it is exclusively suites: Junior Suites, Club Junior Suites, Club Junior Beachfront Suites and Club Senior Beachfront Suites.
Dinarobin’s location is among the most stunning in Mauritius, (at the foot of Le Morne Mountain) which makes this hotel that much more desired by discerning guests. View the exquisite ocean views from Dinarobin’s characteristically deep verandahs, giving each suite the feeling of a private seaside home.
The public areas consist of vast spaces under rustic thatch canopies. Reflecting ponds have transformed the main restaurant into a fairyland of twinkling lights where tables are set on islets. If you’re in the mood for Italian fare, genuine Tuscan delights await you at the second restaurant. Lunch is served right on the beach, so you don’t have to miss one moment on the velvet sand to enjoy your meals.
A brand new concept at Dinarobin became available from 01 November 2015 whereby adults who seek an especially tranquil and refined environment now have the opportunity to reserve accommodation in the ‘adult’s crescent’.
Why choose Dinarobin?
A memorable property at the foot of Le Morne mountain
Accommodation is exclusively in elegantly furnished suites
Five crescents with pools in the centre for privacy and relaxation including one crescent reserved for adults
International and local cuisine mingle for memorable meals
The 18-hole international golf course is shared with Paradis, with
two other courses to play close by
Membership of the exclusive Club at Dinarobin is open to guests
occupying the Club Suites.
A splendid Spa, with an area
dedicated to Ayurveda
Children's mini club in a beachside setting
- Three luxury villas located on a stretch of pristine beach, each with their own pool, plus an array of top notch facilities
An all-suite resort and the icon of tropical
elegance in Mauritius
Certain perks and facilities are available to residents of the adult’s crescent, in addition to the pool in crescent six being reserved for guests residing in this crescent as well as an adult’s only section of beach next to the alfresco beach bar, adjacent to this crescent.
Membership to the exclusive Club at Dinarobin is open to guests occupying a Club Junior Suite, Club Junior Beachfront Suite or Club Senior Beachfront Suite.
The view from your suite is a dazzling mix of brilliant green hues from the golf course and the sapphire tones of the ocean. All 172 suites are designed to create a sense of intimacy, elegance, simplicity and understated luxury. The finest fabrics and timber finishes lend international chic to the oasis-like sincerity. Spacious bathrooms are designed to allow maximum natural light and an ambience of luxurious living at the beach.
Junior Suites (also available in the adults’ crescent)
Golf Junior Suites (also available in the adults’ crescent)
|Club Junior Suites (also available in the adults’ crescent)
Club Junior Beachfront Suites
(also available in the adult’s crescent)
|Club Senior Beachfront Suites
(also available in the adult’s crescent)
|Family Suites and Club Beachfront Family Suites
are available on request.
|(4 bedrooms including 1 children’s room and 3 bathrooms)
- Terrace or balcony
- Electronic safe
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct-dial telephone
- Ironing board and iron in each suite
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Nespresso machines in all Club Suites
- i-Pod docks for Club Suites
- Private bathroom and open dressing area with separate bath, shower, basins and toilet
Room service 6.30am to 11.30pm
Electricity 220 volt
Offering the height of luxury accommodation in Mauritius, the three new villas occupy the most spectacular part of the peninsula between Paradis and Dinarobin hotels. Complete with private pool and all mere meters from the pristine beach, views are unmatched and facilities, world-class.
Villa guests have the option of dining in one of the eight world-class restaurants on Le Morne peninsula or a chef and waiter service is also available for private, in-villa dining. Both indoor and alfresco dining facilities are available and the gazebo and outdoor bar provide the perfect place for daytime or evening relaxation.
Each villa is allocated bicycles for the full duration of stay plus two club cars for transport around the peninsula.
Look forward to the following:
- Private four-bedroom villa leading directly onto the beach
- Butler service daily from 07h30 - 15h00
- Chef and waiter service is available for the full duration of stay at the applicable tariffs
- Exclusive use of two four-seater club cars for the duration of stay
- A bicycle per guest
- Elegantly furnished interiors together with a large, fully equipped kitchen
- A master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet, double basins and walk-in wardrobe)
- One double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet and basin)
- One double or twin bedroom and one children's twin bedroom which share one adjacent bathroom (shower, toilet and basin)
- Each bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television
- A spacious open plan lounge and dining room which leads onto a wide terrace
- The lounge is equipped with an LCD flat screen TV and Blue Ray DVD
- Open air, alfresco dining facilities are available on the terrace
- Sun loungers provide the perfect location for wiling away hours next to the villa's private pool with Jacuzzi (pool can be heated if so desired)
- Outdoor gazebo with dining facilities and bar with a barbecue grill as well as one outside shower
- A dedicated concierge service is available for any restaurant or spa reservations guests wish to have confirmed prior to their arrival, or any other special arrangements they wish to put in place prior to their holiday commencing
- Full use of all facilities and restaurants at Paradis and Dinarobin hotels plus membership to the "Club at Dinarobin"
Restaurants and Bars
Mahogany Bar. This popular bar is the centre of conviviality and entertainment at Dinarobin. Elegantly furnished for total relaxation, Mahogany Bar is sophisticated and elegant while still exuding a laid back atmosphere.
L’Harmonie Restaurant. As Dinarobin’s main buffet restaurant, its name perfectly describes its relaxed and romantic atmosphere. Generous buffet dinners are automatically included in the half board meal package; some evenings see a Chef’s menu being offered. Divided into three areas, the layout has been designed to give a genuine feeling of intimacy with tables well spaced for privacy. The restaurant overlooks the pool and the glorious sea beyond.
Il Gusto. Il Gusto is the perfect dining spot for the lovers of authentic Italian food, where the flavours of Tuscany will enliven your palate. The décor of the restaurant reflects the warmth of Tuscan architecture and dinners here are included for half board guests.
La Plage. Enjoy a drink and a snack without having to change out of your beachwear. Situated right on the beach, this restaurant is also the place for sumptuous seafood barbecues and dinners on certain nights of the week. Opening for dinner is seasonal and is reserved once per week for adult’s (at a supplement to the half board package).
Umami. Open for dinner each evening, this brand new pan-Asian restaurant delights diners with delicacies from the east – savour each of the exotic mouth-watering courses in a chic intimate environment. Half board guests receive a credit towards the courses which are selected.
Smart casual in the evenings. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings. No sandals for gentlemen.
- Wellness Centre / Spa
- Tour desk
- Foreign exchange facilities
- Car rental
- Fax / Internet facilities
- Room service
- Taxi stand
- Conference facilities at Paradis
- Departure lounge
- Laundry / Dry cleaning
- WIFI coverage
- Mini club
- Swimming pool(s)
- Night club on premises at Paradis
- Sauna / Hammam
- Duty free jewelry
- Art gallery
Entertainment and Sports
Our dedicated leisure and entertainment team will ensure there are always fun, interesting activities at the hotel, in which guests are welcome to participate. A weekly entertainment programme is available to all residents. Daytime entertainment includes plenty of activities, which change according to a weekly programme. Evening entertainment is sophisticated and low key, in keeping with ambience of the hotel. Water sport facilities are offered at Paradis so as to preserve the quiet and peaceful ambience along Dinarobin’s stretch of pristine beach. Specialised sports and lessons are available at Dinarobin
escape Drinks Package
Available to book for travel between 18 April and 9 October 2016 and 22 April and 08 October 2017.
Guests at Trou aux Biches, Paradis and Dinarobin hotels have the option of pre-purchasing the escape Package when travelling between the above dates.
For a nominal daily rate per person, the following is included:
The Escape Package is available exclusively to clients who book through Beachcomber South Africa, for travel dates 23 July – 09 October 2016 and 23 July – 09 October 2017.
- Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling bottled water, juices, milkshakes, homemade iced tea
- Unlimited Phoenix beer
- Unlimited selection of local and imported spirits
- A selection of cocktails
- A selection of imported wines, served by the glass
- A selection of teas and coffees
- Selected mini bar items (restocked once per day)
Available from the bar/s from 10h00 until 23h30, Included at lunch and dinner are selected wines served by the glass,
local beer, bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Not available to clients booked in villa categories,
clients booking bed and breakfast only and drinks are not included in Paradis’ nightclub or Dinarobin’s Butik Bar.
Full Board Plus
Guests of Trou aux Biches, Paradis and Dinarobin have the option of choosing this ‘top up’ package, which includes extras in addition to the standard half board rate, when travelling between 10 and 31 October 2016.
For a nominal daily rate, per adult and per child, the following is included:
- Lunch at a designated restaurant, which includes a main course and either a starter or a dessert
- A bottle of mineral water per couple (still or sparkling) at both lunch and dinner
- One soft drink, one beer or one glass of wine per selection per adult and one soft drink per child served during lunch
- A bottle of house wine per couple or one beer or one soft drink per adult from selection, and a soft drink per child served with dinner
- One espresso, one coffee, one tea or one herbal tea per person at both lunch and dinner
The "Full Board Plus Package" inclusions are available at both Dinarobin and neighbouring Paradis;
not available to clients accommodated in villa categories.
The Club is an exclusive facility offered to guests occupying Club Senior Beachfront Suites, Club Junior Beachfront Suites or Club Junior Suites and Villas at Dinarobin. Guests occupying these accommodation categories can look forward to having access to a special lounge which offers guests an area to relax and enjoy refreshments during the day. A Club manager and his concierges are available to assist with any requirements.
Club membership at Dinarobin offers the following:
- Sandwiches and canapé’s from 12h30 to 14h00
- Tea, coffee, pastries and sandwiches from 16h00 to 17h00
- Cocktails and canapés from 18h30 to 20h00
- Unlimited selected drinks from 08h00 to 20h00: Whisky, beer, gin, vodka, rum and cocktails, tea and coffee
- Newspapers, a library, unlimited ADSL and WIFI access, games
- Priority for early check-in and late check-out (dependent on availability)
- Check-in at “The Club”
- Dedicated concierge or Club Manager
Please note that this link will take you to the Beachcomber-Hotels website, in a new window. Close that window once you have viewed the gallery, to return to this website.
View a short introduction to the Dinarobin hotel here: