Bright, summery colours, floral accents, swathes of white and accents of wood, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is everything quality beach accommodation should be. Standard and Superior rooms all face towards the sea while some, which are located closer to the beach, are classified as Bay View Standard and Superior rooms. All superior rooms have small, semi-private gardens. The apartments are garden facing and are located away from the main hotel. The most opulent space of all are the two private villas, each with its own garden and pool – for those looking to take their holiday to new heights.
- Terrace or balcony
- Double bed
- Private bathroom with bath, shower, basin(s), toilet (standard rooms have shower only)
- Television with satellite channels
- Television in each room in garden facing apartment showing different channels
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities in each room
Room service from 7am to 6.30pm
Electricity 220 volt
Check out 12 Noon
Bars and Restaurants
Le Mauricia is geared for outdoor dining. Whether you’re in the mood for local or international cuisine, this hotel specialises in both.
Baywatch Bar. The Mediterranean-style bar is the main bar of the hotel, with its own private beach area. Snacks and pancakes are served at certain times in the afternoon.
Les Quais Restaurant. The main restaurant of Le Mauricia is more than a dining room; it’s an experience, designed to resemble the deck of a boat, with modern, live cooking areas so you get front row seats to watch skilled chefs preparing fresh, delectable meals in front of you. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
Le Nautic Restaurant. A beach resort is incomplete without an elegant seafood restaurant that showcases the best sea fare the island has to offer. Look no further than Le Nautic. Bursting with all kinds of fresh fish and seafood, caught not far from where you’ll sit down to eat dinner – it doesn’t get fresher than this. Specific courses are at an additional cost whereas dishes with no supplement mentioned are included in the half board or all inclusive package.
Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Evening - Smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings.
- Room service
- Foreign exchange facilities
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Tour desk
- Taxi stand
- 2 swimming pools
- Conference facilities
- Car rental
- WIFI coverage free of charge in designated areas
- Night club
- Departure lounge with showers and dressing rooms
- Fax / Internet facilities
- Wellness Centre
Entertainment and Sports
- Resident band every night
- Sega shows
- Theme evenings
- Night Club
Beachcomber offers a wide choice of entertainment. The dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures there is always something of interest happening at the hotel. Every guest is free to take part, whether actively or as a spectator.
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the night club are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria resorts. (Canonnier will close for refurbishment from 02 May, and will re-open on 03 September 2017.)
PLUS! Great savings available exclusively to Beachcomber guests who book an all-inclusive package: Look forward to savings available via the new Le Passport mobile app. Save 10-15% at up to 175 shops, restaurants and on leisure activities. Enquire on checkin for more information.
Please note that this link will take you to the Beachcomber-Hotels website, in a new window. Close that window once you have viewed the gallery, to return to this website.
View a short introduction to the Le Mauricia hotel here: